Yesterday we went out touring new houses. No, we are definitely not in the market at all, but that doesn't make touring model homes most of the day less fun. We enjoyed critiquing and figuring out which features we like best, and can't afford.
The following pictures are from two weeks ago when Karina still refused to walk in shoes. The moment shoes went on her feet, she would scream. We tried multiple times to get her used to them, to no avail. Finally we broke down and bought her a pair of StrideRites, which everyone seemed to recommend as an ideal first shoe, and that did the trick. She now walks happily in her sneakers.



Karina also has a new hairstyle: Pebbles :-) I know that pigtails would look better than a single ponytail on top of her head, but her hair still isn't thick enough for pigtails and comes undone quickly. The Pebbles look lasts for hours and keeps her hair out of her eyes. I refuse to cut her hair and give her bangs. I would rather have it grow out. Whenever we are out in public and she has hair done Pebbles-style, the comments from strangers stream in continuously.


May 17th was Norway's Constitution Day and on that day many Norwegians still wear their traditional 'bunad' national costumes. My mother saved a bunad that I wore when I was a toddler, and Karina wore it to church today. She was SO cute, even though it will likely fit her better next year.



Too adorable:
No comments:
Post a Comment