Most of the pictures for this post will be from the beach, but I have a few others pictures I liked to show first. While in Miami, my mom took this nice family photo of the four of us (we can't forget about Snoopy!). It was nice to relax on a bench in the patio.
Snoopy, my cutie:
Morfar was always really excited to get home from work so he could play with Karina. She adored the attention.
The day before we left, we finally took a ton of pictures, as we had been fairly lazy with the camera before that. We headed to Bill Baggs State Park on Key Biscayne and enjoyed walking along the ocean and along one of the nature trails. It was too cold to go into the water, but just being there felt nice.
There is an historic lighthouse there:
From the next bunch of pictures, it is easy to see that Morfar likes to hog all the time with the princess:-)
While we were in Miami, Nate and I also left Karina and Snoopy with Mormor and Morfar for the weekend so we could go on a mini-vacation to Universal Studios in Orlando. We'll put up a blog post on the Universal trip in a few days when I get the chance to sort through the pictures. The Harry Potter stuff was definitely the highlight there.
Anyway, this is the end of the showcasing of our Karina with Mormor/Morfar pictures. I know they miss her bunches now that we are back in Maryland! And I'm sure Snoopy misses their yard!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone ;-)




















No comments:
Post a Comment