Monday, December 17, 2012

Catching Up

It's been a while since we have posted, but we do have a few pictures to share since we got back from Miami over a month ago.  Karina and I had fun raking leaves several weeks ago.  Once she figured out that the leaves could be tossed in the air, she had a blast.  I was hoping she would actually help with a rake head that I gave her (since she loves sweeping the floors in the house and stuff), but she didn't quite get that concept.  Oh well, maybe next year.


 Here's Karina wearing the Ergo.  Normally, she wears Paddington Bear in there so she can go for a walk just like we do with her.


 We had a good Thanksgiving.  The food was quite tasty, but we had so many dishes that it did get a little cold by the time we had everything ready to eat.  It was our first Thanksgiving with just the two/three of us.  Karina really didn't eat much, so it was a lot of food for just two people.


 When Karina grew enough to fit into her military style jacket that matches her camo skirt that I love, she wore the whole outfit that I picked out.  I take some level of ownership over it, and I think she looks adorable when she wears it.  Here she is with one of her funny smiles.


And a more natural smile standing over some of her stuffed animals.


This outfit made her look like a little school girl:-) She is happily holding her treasure (Snoopy's leash). 




No comments:

Post a Comment