After the arts and crafts show, we headed down to Santa Fe. It was a lively fun town that we want to visit again. We saw the oldest house and oldest church in the U.S. (from the early 1600's). In the below picture I am standing by a large adobe building, typical of the architecture everywhere in New Mexico.

Then on Sunday afternoon we went to Sandia Mountain again (we went a few weeks ago), but found a different trail along the crest to hike. I think we hiked around 6 miles. The views were very pretty.

Snoopy was quite the mountain climber! He is adorable in this picture:

Nate found a tree with a hole in the trunk, and he thought he was being funny and cute :-)

On Friday we are going to the Grand Canyon (South Rim). It will be an exciting weekend.
The picture of Nate in the tree makes him look like he is sporting an awesome mustache! You guys are awesome....I love all of the weekend adventures!
ReplyDelete