
We have also created a bit of a bad habit. She loves having Snoopy around during her meals and now loves having Snoopy lick her messy fingers. We encouraged it to some degree in an attempt to get some pictures of it. Now she tries to get him to lick her fingers at least once a day. When she succeeds, she giggles hysterically. Guess we need to try and break her of that.


One of Karina's new favorite tricks is crawling underneath our legs tunnel-style. I'm not sure I understand the fascination, but she loves going back and forth, over and over again.


She is definitely cute.

We are still trying to get her to take longer naps during the day. Tanja is reading a book that claims naps shorter than an hour don't count. It is a rare occasion that she will go that long (and lately it has only happened during church when I am rocking her continually in her car seat).
No comments:
Post a Comment