Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ultrasound #4

Yesterday Nate and I went in for yet another ultrasound. At my 19 week anatomy screening ultrasound, the technician wasn't able to get all the necessary pictures, so we had to come back yet again. This time Karina was very cooperative. I've now had ultrasounds at 6 weeks, 12 weeks, 19 weeks, and 24 weeks (only one day shy of 25 weeks). The good news is I don't have to go back for a 5th ultrasound (I hope!) because everything looked good and she was also on target with her weight, at 1 pound 8 ounces. Yesterday's technician also confirmed that we are indeed having a girl.

Nate thinks she looks like an alien in these two 3-D images. He keeps saying that she is 'creepy' looking... I think it's just because at 1.5 pounds, her body hasn't started filling out yet. Notice how she always seems to have her hands near her face, which was a trend during the other ultrasounds sessions as well. I think it's fun how clearly you can see her features in these two pictures.



The next images were taken without the 3D filter thing. I believe the technician said this was her foot near her face and not her hand, in this first picture:


Another face shot from the side:


A face shot straight on:


Her foot:



:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment