Anyway, I figured we might as well document and share a couple more of the photos we took around the house on Christmas. Dinner Christmas Eve was very tasty - pork tenderloin!

We were very festive with our decor around the house. I really liked our tree this year - the first time I bothered getting one.

See the baby clothes covering the boxes? That's Karina's growing wardrobe. She'll look cute.

Santa brought us a tripod so we could take a couple pictures together. I look so cheesy in the first one, but that's ok, because it's funny.


Now - guess I should take a nap so I can make it to midnight! Hope 2011 is a great one for everyone!
This was the first year you have gotten a Christmas tree?? Wow. You have been missing out. Don't feel bad... we were up with Grant a few nights ago at 11:30 and decided to let that be our New Year's celebration. Get some sleep while you still can!
ReplyDelete