Happy Winter and Merry Christmas from Snoopy and the rest of us!
Thursday, December 16, 2010
First Snow of Winter
So I realize it isn't nearly as bad as last winter or the weather that my family in Idaho has had so far this winter, but today we had our first real snow of winter (1-2 inches). Enough to make things pretty. Of course, it also meant that my normally 20 minute commute back home this evening took more than an hour. The first snow always seems to have that effect. I didn't drive by the grocery stores today, but I imagine that they were packed with people panicking and loading up on milk and toilet paper (a quirky Maryland tradition). And of course, Snoopy was incredibly excited to be out dashing through the snow! Yes, the picture is from last year, but even though the snow isn't as deep now, the sentiment behind the image is the same.

Happy Winter and Merry Christmas from Snoopy and the rest of us!
Happy Winter and Merry Christmas from Snoopy and the rest of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment