My last day pregnant (a couple days before my official due date):

We read about strategies for getting breech babies to turn on their own. Honestly, we would put them in the same category as methods for curing hiccups. However, we decided it couldn't hurt in a last-ditch effort. Here I am with my hips raised above my head to allow gravity to work on moving Karina. I am also holding frozen vegetables on Karina's head since apparently babies don't like being cold and will move away from cold sources. Snoopy is just excited to have someone on the floor for cuddling!
Your methods are hysterical! I sure hope she turns around! Grant was flipping around a lot in those last weeks, but luckily was in the right place on the right day. I think I remember my mom saying that Nate was born breech, so maybe you can blame him? In any case, good luck tomorrow. We will be anxiously awaiting the good news and first pictures!
ReplyDelete