We realized we haven't posted in a while. We have taken several cute pictures lately, so this will probably be a picture-heavy post.
Here are Karina and I wearing our Think Geek apparel. Her shirt says "KID" in ASCII binary and mine says "DAD." Yes, we are raising her to be geeky and smart.
Here are Tanja and Karina looking pretty before Church several weeks ago.
Karina loves her stuffed animals. She was playing around burying herself with them. I was reminded of that scene in E.T. when E.T. hid in a pile of stuffed animals too.
Several months ago, Tanja wrote about the camo outfit I insisted Karina needed. It finally cooled down a bit with Fall on the horizon that Karina could wear the shirt as well as the skirt. Surely everyone sees why she needed to have such a stylish outfit.
Here's a cute picture of Tanja and Snoopy.
In other news, a few weeks ago Karina wasn't sleeping well. We speculate it is because she is turning into a vampire as we have seen evidence of fangs poking out on top. She now has 14 teeth and we are monitoring the situation.
Today is also her 17-month birthday. Time flies I guess.









No comments:
Post a Comment