While we were there, some longhorn cattle were being ridden. I never knew that people rode cattle like horses. We went over to get a picture of the cattle, and one of the owners invited Tanja up to try riding it. She claimed her only experience riding a horse was a girl's party that had a pony ride when she was in second grade. I guess this longhorn was a lot bigger than the pony, and I think the pictures turned out great!

We also got to try our hand at shooting the targets. It's been a long time since I shot a gun, but I guess I did ok knocking down the targets. Tanja got to shoot a rifle for the first time as well, and she hit her target several times too.

This picture was from a stage show they put on. This guy was shooting balloons blowing in the wind from the back of his horse. That was pretty impressive to me.

All in all, it was a successful Saturday outing.
I love all of the adventures you guys are going on!! Thanks for starting this blog so I can live vicariously through your exciting lives!!!
ReplyDelete