Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Month until I'm Full-Term!

I am now 32 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and in exactly one month I will be considered full-term, ie I will be 37 weeks. Of course the baby will be full-term from 37 weeks all the way to the end of 41 weeks, but I can hope she will come on the early end of that range and not at 41 weeks! My mother had all of her kids 2-3 weeks early (37-38 weeks pregnant), and I hope I will follow suit.

Here is my one month from full-term belly. It has grown quite a bit from the last time I posted pictures of it exactly 5 weeks ago.




Nate and I have been preparing for Karina's arrival by taking a birthing class. Hopefully it will be $$ well-spent. We haven't decided whether an infant care class would also be worth taking.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I wish I looked that good at 32 weeks! I am just not that tall and so I carried Grant straight out like a torpedo! I hope that you are enjoying your labor class and that it isn't freaking you out!

    ReplyDelete