

We also stumbled upon a family of racoons inside a construction dumpster. One was napping and the other just looked up at us when we peeked inside.

We walked along the beach in the sand and on the paths. We were planning on taking some pictures of us (even bringing the tripod). Unfortunately, after I took a couple of pictures of Tanja, the camera battery died. Guess we should have checked that first. Tanja has warned me that I need to make sure the camera is charged and ready to go for when Karina is born. Anyway, here is one of the pictures I got of her with one of the lighthouses in the background.

Also, in our weekly update we get emailed to us about how Karina is developing from babycenter.com, I was excited to learn that she's "rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and [her] skeleton is hardening." After the last 4D ultrasound where she looked extraterrestrial at the beginning of January, this is excellent news!

Of course, the update also noted that when she is born, she may end up with a temporary "conehead-like appearance." At least I hope it is temporary - otherwise, our future family portraits might look a little different...
No comments:
Post a Comment