
When he was at the vet all day Thursday, he had an IV in him. They had to shave his arm to get it in, and I think he looks so funny shaved because he has pig skin underneath his fur:

Today Karina had her 2 month doctor visit and she got 3 shots :-( My job was to hold her arms, and I felt horrible for her all the while. Hopefully the infant Tylenol the doctor said to use will keep her from being cranky from the shots over the next 24 hours. Also at the doctor's visit, we found our that Karina now weighs 9 pounds 10 ounces, up from 6 pounds 5 ounces at birth!
On Sunday Karina wore a dress that I had when I was a baby - my mom had saved the dress! Kind of funny to think I used to fit into this pink dress too!

Before getting on to happier pictures, we have a rather cruel one to show off. Karina shed her first tear a few days ago and we captured it on camera. Up until then I think all her cries were tearless. I feel bad for her just looking at this photo.

Now for the happy images! I have been planning on trying to capture pictures of our princess smiling, but its difficult because, in general, I don't know when she's going to show off her gummy grin and the moment would be lost if I went and got the camera. So I planned ahead this time because she LOVES getting her diaper changed. She almost always smiles on her changing table and yesterday I brought the camera, ready in hand, just for the occasion. I love all the pictures because she's so happy, and I couldn't just pick a few to post, so here are all the smiley pictures I took:




This one is my favorite:



Little Miss Karina also loves to stare at the mobile in her crib. It's funny to watch her eyes go in circles as she tracks a monkey or some other object on it. It's a great way to keep her occupied and entertained.
Oh My Goodness. Those smiles are PRECIOUS!!! I love her gummy grin and the double chin too!! I am impressed that she is almost up to 10 lbs! YAY! I am also really glad that Snoopy is feeling better...maybe he will enjoy his shaved paw and start a doggy fashion trend!
ReplyDelete