Karina has a knack for spitting up, yet she still manages to gain a normal amount of weight. I think that maybe she likes sucking so much that she eats more than she is hungry for. Anyway, when she spits up, she frequently rubs her face in it before we get the chance to wipe it all up, and here is the cute spit-up face that we think is so comical (though annoying to clean up all the time):

With the bib on, prepared for any future spit-up:

We also recently got her some toys to play with. I am very particular in that I wanted her to have lots of blocks and shape sorters to play with to help her spacial reasoning. I think she'll like the assortment she got. She also got this singing puppy that says/sings different things when you touch its foot, ear, hand, etc. The toy is for 6 months+, so of course doesn't have the coordination to press the buttons herself, but she loves to watch us press them for her and hear the songs and the puppy's heart flash its lights. The same goes for her shape sorters where the toys start singing when a triangle, for example, is inserted into the triangle hole.
No comments:
Post a Comment