Saturday, October 1, 2011

Karina the Fashion Model

After the mocking in the last post regarding my desires for Karina to have a cute wardrobe, I'm somewhat reluctant to post anything this time. Nevertheless, I am going against my better judgment and including some pictures we took of her this week wearing some of her new outfits. The weather is cooling off (today is in the 50s) and I was wearing long sleeves myself for the first time in months, so it's kind of fun to move into a new season of baby clothes.

Of course, it is always difficult to capture pictures of Karina smiling because the camera is always a split second slow. It also doesn't help that she tends to spit up on her outfit right before you try to take a picture of her (notice the dark spot below her right shoulder).


Other times, in place of a smile, we have to settle with a funny expression. Here she is showing her "What's going on?" face wearing her new overalls.


Today, in honor of the first day of October, she is wearing her new Halloween outfit (not her costume which you will have to wait to see) that my mom sent. It says "Boo-tiful Baby" on it with a picture of a ghost. We had a hard time getting her to smile this morning wearing it, and this was the best picture we could come up with as she was reaching for her rattle in her crib.


Then, once she had a nap and second breakfast, she finally started busting out the happy faces! I hurried to grab the camera and we managed to get a few smiling faces while Mommy was holding her! Perseverance pays off, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment