Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Festivities

Over Thanksgiving, my parents were able to come and visit. Karina was the main attraction and she didn't disappoint. Before showing off the pictures from their visit, we have some pictures taken before they came, that I liked too much not to include as well.

Karina loves petting Snoopy and I was trying to get a good shot of her trying to cuddle with him.


Then as I was adjusting something on the camera and clicking away, she somehow got poor Snoopy's ear in her mouth. Snoopy was very patient and didn't protest, but I can't imagine he liked it. He's such a good boy though.


I love Karina's Thanksgiving dress - she was very pretty in pink. These also demonstrate her expertise in sitting up by herself.






With my parents in town, we managed to get a few shots with both Nate and me in them.



My parents flew up early Thanksgiving morning, so we still managed to get everything ready for our dinner feast. I made the pecan pie, pumpkin roll, stuffing, and cranberry sauce the day before though. The grandparents enjoyed every minute with Karina, entertaining her and fighting over who got to hold her.



I like this next one a lot:


Mormor and Morfar in their elements:



Next to the stocking I made her last year:




I was also happy to get our Christmas tree and decorations up with my parents' help. Mommy and Daddy got some Princess kisses squeezed in once in a while too:





We were sad to see them go. I honestly enjoyed not having to hold and entertain her all the time. It was nice with a break.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tanja, Nate, Karina and Snoopy,
    We really enjoyed our stay with you over Thanksgiving! We had a great Thanksgiving dinner. Your pecan pie was delicious!!! Karina is so adorable - we miss you all!
    Love,
    Mormor and Morfar

    ReplyDelete