Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy 1 Month Birthday!

Today is Karina's one month birthday and we celebrated by making her a cake and had her all dressed up! We put her in a cute summer sundress with an adorable pink headband. The dress is sized for three month olds, so it is big on her and the accompanying bottom part would have slid off her tiny little hips the moment we had her upright, so we left them off. She'll grow into it, I guess.

Today was coincidentally also the first time she went to church, and by some miracle she didn't cry at all during the 3 hours, or during the car ride there and back. We definitely weren't expecting such good behavior, and I doubt it will repeat itself next time, but we'll see.


It's my birthday!?!?


Yay!


We haven't taken too many Mommy-Baby pictures, so I was excited to get a nice picture of us on her mini-birthday.


Here is how the two of us are outfitted twice a day for Snoopy's walks. She goes in the carrier, looks around wide-eyed for a few minutes, taking in her surroundings, and then falls asleep. Then when we get home, both of us are drenched in sweat :-( Maryland summers are no fun. I'm glad for the carrier though because after Nate goes back to work and I have to walk Snoopy by myself, I don't want to attempt to maneuver a stroller and Snoopy at the same time, and the carrier will give me the flexibility I want. She'll fit a little better in the carrier once she's bigger, and not an 8 pound 1 month old.



Anyway, Happy 1 Month Birthday Karina!

No comments:

Post a Comment